THE CREAMIEST MOCA ICE CREAM RECIPE ever!
SUMMER = ICE CREAM and ICE CREAM = SUMMER
Our Ice Moca Smoothie has been a MASSIVE hit lately and we are going to show you how to turn it into Ice-cream.
WHAT BOXES DOES IT CHECK?
✅ DF – Dairy Free
✅ LF – Low Fat
✅ GF – Gluten Free
✅ HF – High Fiber
✅ HP – High Protein
It is also:
✅ Low GI
✅ Fiber-rich (yes, this creamy ice cream has fiber in it)
✅ Cholesterol free
✅ Calcium & potassium rich
You need quite a lot of ice for this recipe AND it’s very addictive!
Ingredients (makes 2 Liters)
(PLEASE NOTE: to make smaller portions just divide all the ingredients by 2 or 4).
➡️ 1 cup Hemp Hearts
➡️ 1 litre plant milk (coconut, almond oat…..whatever works for you. Coconut milk is one of our favourites)
➡️ 4 large frozen bananas
➡️ 12 dates (you can use date paste if you prefer)
➡️ 4 shots of espresso….OR….4 tsp of our brand new product!!!!!! WILD HARVESTED ROASTED MESQUITE “COFFEE”.
DID YOU KNOW....
We now sell a COFFEE ALTERNATIVE??? Mesquite Coffee! CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW to buy your Roasted Mesquite!
INGREDIENT LIST CONTINUED
➡️ 2 tbsp Maca Powder (optional, helps keep it super smooth and creamy)
➡️ 2 tbsp Macachino powder
➡️ Seeds from 1 vanilla pod ( or 1 tsp vanilla essence)
Now if you have an ice cream maker, awesome, just blend it all together and throw it in there.
But, if you don’t have an ice cream maker, your Moca Ice Cream recipe goes as follows:
METHOD FOR MAKING THE MOCA ICE CREAM RECIPE
- Soak the hemp seeds & dates in 500ml plant milk for 1hr and then blend into a cream.
- Place the remaining ingredients & hemp & date cre4am into a high-speed blender and blend until super smooth.
- Divide the mixture in half.
- Mix the first half with about 24 ice blocks (roughly 2 trays of ice). If should become very thick and creamy…..if not, add more ice.
- Pour your moca ice cream mixture into a square container & place it to the side.
Method to make your summer buddha bowl
- Repeat the same process with the second half of the ice cream mixture, making sure again you have enough ice to add to it.
- Add, this to the first half of the ice cream mixture and place in the freezer.
- After 30min you can take it out and mix it up with a metal spoon to cream any ice crystals forming and then place it back in the freezer.
- Enjoy it immediately after making or store in the freezer for you a Moca Ice Cream craving kicks in.
This Moca Ice Cream Recipe can also be made into ice lollies. Just pour the mixture into your ice lolly trays and freeze.
AND there you have it, simple easy, and oh-so divine!!!
We believe in moderation and having ice cream as a treat once in a while is wonderful, however, eating too much of it, is not the best choice for your body & one can get carried away especially during the holidays when the weather is warm, and the vibe is chilled.
So, being prepared & having healthier alternatives make a huge difference and that is what we want to share with you here on our recipe blog.
To order your ORGANIC superfood products, CLICK HERE!
*no scientific or medical claims are being made on this website & what we share is based on our personal experience, testimonials from our clients & personal research.