Yup, a chocolate vegan milkshake that tastes better than the “original”.
And the best part, you can have it every damn day!!!
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, it doesn’t matter because THIS chocolate Vegan milkshake is PACKED with goodness that your body wants & needs!
Ingredients for CHOCOLATE VEGAN MILKSHAKE
(makes 2….or 1 if you are really hungry 🙂
- ½ cup plant-based milk (you choose what suits you. We avoided coconut milk just to keep the fat content low).
- 1 large frozen banana (must fill at least ¾ cup once chopped up)
- 2 heaped tbsp SynerChi raw Cacao powder
- 1 heaped tbsp SynerChi Maca powder
- 3 tbsp SynerChi Hemp Hearts (aka hemp seeds)
- 3 Medjool dates (or 5-6 regular dried dates)
Blend the above until smooth.
Add an entire tray of ice (about 10 blocks) & ¼ of water & blend until & a super thick & creamy consistency is formed.
To make the chocolate swirl…..
CHOCOLATE SWIRL EFFECT
- Mix 2 tbsp raw Cacao powder with 2 tbsp plant-based milk & 1 tsp coconut sugar. You can choose what sweetener, if you are not vegan, honey works well.
- Add extra liquid if it’s a little dry, but do it in small amounts otherwise, it goes too watery.
- Mix until it forms a smooth “pancake-like batter” ….not too watery and not too thick.
- Now pour the chocolate swirl around the INSIDE of your glass.
- Then, spoon in your chocolate vegan milkshake mix and finish off with some sprinkles if you like. Our favorite is our Raw Cacao Nibs & Goji berries.
For variation, you can add cinnamon or chili for a spicy kick!!
That’s it! SUPER easy, SUPER delicious & SUPER healthy.
What’s great about this is that is helps reduce cravings, satisfies the “sweet tooth without a sugar HIGH & LOW & it is PACKED with nutrition that will help heal & transform your body!
HEALTHY HAS NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD!!!
Want to know why you SHOULD be eating chocolate???
To order your ORGANIC superfood products, CLICK HERE!
*no scientific or medical claims are being made on this website & what we share is based on our personal experience, testimonials from our clients & personal research.