These purple Sweet Potato Powder Bliss Balls are just the ideal sweet treat to curb your sugar craving…..they also happened to be ANTI-PARASITIC & immune-boosting!
Meaning, if there is an overgrowth of parasites in your body (often picked up from meat, fish, chicken & eggs), these purple sweet potato bliss balls can help wipe them out!
- Vegan-friendly options
- High protein
- High fiber
- High in Omegas
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/2cup Golden Linseed
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- *3 tablespoons Purple Potato Powder (OR 3 tbsp Moringa powder OR 3 tbsp Cacao Powder, you can do a colour mix of them all. READ BELOW)*
- 1/4 cup Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Fine Coconut shavings
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil melted (add more if needed)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (replace the honey with your preferred sweetener alternative. Agave nectar is a great vegan-friendly option)
- ½ cup dates (pips removed a finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp water
Method to make the purple potato powder bliss balls:
- Blend the pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a blender until it forms a powder/flour
- In a mixing bowl, add the following together.
- Pumpkin flour, sunflower flour, sesame seeds, hemp hearts, Coconut shavings, purple sweet potato powder & buckwheat flour.
*NOW, you can choose what colour you want it to be…..
purple = purple potato powder
green = Moringa powder
brown (chocolate) = Cacao powder.
* If you wanted to, you could divide the mixture into 3 and do a mixture of each (please note, you would then use 1 Tbsp of each powder if the mixture is divided into 3 quantities)
- Gently melt the Coconut oil, & honey (your choice of sweetener). MUST NOT BE hot, just warm. Add that with the dates & water to a food processor and blend until a paste is formed.
- Add it to the dry ingredients & gently fold it in until it creates a “dough” like consistency.
- A little too dry? Add more coconut oil.
- Press together and make firm balls.
- For extra effect, roll the balls in the powder colour of choice (ps, moringa has a strong flavor btw) and pop into the fridge to enjoy as an anytime snack.
DID YOU KNOW: PURPLE (purple potato powder)
Many naturally purple-coloured foods contain a certain antioxidant called anthocyanin. These are beneficial plant pigments that give fruit and veg their deep red, purple, or blue hues
Anthocyanins have been reported as having the AMAZING capacity to lower blood pressure, improve visual acuity, reduce cancer cell proliferation, inhibit tumor formation, prevent diabetes, lower the risk of CVD modulate cognitive and motor function. Over and above that, it is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial component.
Make sure you tag us in your BLISS BALL creations creations @synerchiorganics
To order your ORGANIC superfood products, CLICK HERE !
*no scientific or medical claims are being made on this website & what we share is based on our personal experience, testimonials from our clients & personal research.