Kill those cravings with these super easy (and SUPER yummy) Cacao and Coconut Energy Balls!
What boxes do these oil-free dressings tick?
✅ DF – Dairy Free
✅ EF – Egg Free
✅ HF – High fiber
✅ HP – High Protein
✅ GF – Gluten-free (if using gluten-free oats)
✅ LGI – Low Glycemic Index
✅ Antioxidant & B Vit rich
These Cacao & Coconut Balls can be used as a “light meal”, they are THAT nutritious!
Cacao and Coconut Energy Balls Ingredients
(PLEASE NOTE: all ingredients can be replaced & swapped out with something that might suit you best).
➡️ 1 cup soft pitted dates
➡️ 1/4 cup hemp Seeds (hearts)
➡️ 1/4 cup shredded coconut
➡️ 1/2 cup rolled oats
➡️ 1/4 cup cacao powder
➡️ 1/2 cup almond butter (or any other nut butter including peanut butter)
➡️ 1 tsp vanilla extract
DID YOU KNOW???
Raw Cacao Powder (like the powder we sell HERE) contains one of the highest volumes of antioxidants! Basically chocolate is good for you!
1. In a food processor, pulse the dates WITH 1 Tbsp water until they are broken down into small pieces.
2. Add the hemp seeds (hearts), shredded coconut, rolled oats, cacao powder, almond butter, and vanilla extract to the food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms a sticky dough.
3. Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter. If you are a cacao & coconut fan like us, roll them in cacao powder or shredded coconut….SO good!
4. Place the energy balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
5. Serve and enjoy!
They store well in an air-tight container in the fridge and can even be frozen!
Here are 5 health benefits to these Cacao and Coconut Energy Balls
1. High in Antioxidants: Cacao is one of the highest sources of antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
2. Promotes Heart Health: Cacao can help improve blood flow, lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and decrease the risk of heart disease.
3. Boosts Mood: Cacao contains compounds that can help boost mood, reduce anxiety, and improve symptoms of depression.
4. Enhances Brain Function: Cacao contains flavanols that can improve cognitive function, increase blood flow to the brain, and reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
5. Rich in Nutrients: Cacao is a good source of fiber, iron, magnesium, zinc, and other important nutrients that are essential for overall health and well-being.
DID YOU KNOW...
Cacao powder is a rich source of flavanols, which are a type of antioxidant compound that has been shown to improve heart health, enhanced brain function, and increased insulin sensitivity. ALWAYS choose raw, unprocessed cacao powder for the highest levels of flavanols.
Don’t forget to tag us in your Cacao and Coconut Energy balls RECIPES @synerchiorganics, and make sure to leave a comment below!
*no scientific or medical claims are being made on this website & what we share is based on our personal experience, testimonials from our clients & personal research.